Saturday 29 March 2014

Feature & Follow Friday #4


Hey everyone :)

This meme was created by Alison can read and Parajunkee


This weeks featured blogs are  njkinny and mo_books

This weeks question:
Snap it Time! A picture is worth a thousand words. Anything and anything. Just give us a pic.
 
 
 
This picture was from my school ball. It's one of my favourite photos so I thought that I would share it haha :) I am the one in the pink dress :)
By the way sorry that I have not posted in a while I have been really bust with internals but I promise I will get better with posting :)

 
Rules: To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog! I really appreciate everyone who comments and follows so thank you!

Next weeks Question:
Late April Fools. What was the best prank you’ve played or had played on you? Share!

14 comments:

  1. very cute picture. new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and thank you for following, I hope that you have a fabulous weekend :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! :) im really sorry but it wont let me view your blog :( I hope that you have a fab weekend!

      Delete
  3. Aww such a great picture! Looks like you guys had fun with it!
    Following you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yeah it was heaps of fun! :) thanks for following!

      Delete
  4. That's such a great photo! New GFC follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys all looked really pretty! :) I hope you guys had a good time at the ball!

    New GFC follower :)

    My FF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all look beautiful! And I love your dress!

    New Follower via GFC and BlogLovin!
    Thanks for following Booksniffer Book Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an awesome picture! New bloglovin follower!
    <3 a="" href="http://www.kalebsmome.blogspot.com/">Brittany @ Please feed the Bookworm
    Follow Me Here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pic! Thanks for visiting my blog, followed back via bloglovin, have a great weekend!
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this picture! So many beautiful girls! New GFC follower :) My FF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back! Have a fabulous day! :)